We are a manufactory trading company
2. What is the port of exportation for Luckywind?
3. What is the Luckywind production capabilities?
USD750,000 per month about.
4. How large is the Luckywind showroom?
1,500 indoor showroom & 13,000 outdoor showroom.
5. What was the result of the Luckywind last factory audit?
Passed Safeway's audit, passed Pottery Barm'audit.And Global Manufacturer
Certificate audited by TUVRheinland.
6. Who the Luckywind currently do business with in the USA?
Pottery Barn, Hobby Lobby, Creative Coop, Wisteria and so on.
7. What is the minimums?
Normally 100pcs for big items, 200pcs for small items.
8. The price offered by Luckywind is competitive enough?
Our steady quality and excellent service deserve our competitive price.
9. Why choose Luckywind to serve for you?
We have rich experience in designing & producing antique-look furniture and home decoration.
10. Luckywind how to control the quality?
Our company has our own QC team. Before every shipment, we will inspect the goods, packing, then take photo for our customers for final confirmation.We have 3 level QC system. We check goods during semi-production,before packing and before loading.IN this way, we could be sure the goods are qualified for export.
11. How about the designs from Luckywind?
Our company has strong domestic designer teams and insightful Philippine designer to offer the updated designs. Any of your designs, we could follow in ideal way to make you satisfactory.
11. What is the payment way?
* 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of the shipping documents
* 100% irrevocable L/C at sight, excludes soft terms.
12. What is the Luckywind lead time?
Generally 70 days after receiving the customer's deposit or L/C.
13. What the certificates Luckywind pass?
PCP test-fir wood, PCP test-MDF board, CPSIA TEST(LEAD TEST ), Dimethyl fumarate test-Water paint, Dimethyl fumarate test-wax.And many others.